Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Woman's Burberry Prorsum



Oh Burberry you certainly did fuck up again didn't you. This outfit is from the woman's Burberry Prorsum Collection. For those of you who have read my previous articles you will be very aware of my hatred towards almost all of the Prorsum collection. I feel like I don't even need to explain why this outfit is ugly, but I will. First why would you put a belt on a coat that is already open even if it is just a "fashion statement"? Also the gloves are just so god damn ugly it's depressing. The only way to look at this outfit positively is to only wear these items separately because they are nice looking... just not mixed together. Although, I think I will hate the skirt no matter what. Here's what this outfit will cost you: $5960
Here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment