Saturday, September 22, 2012

Secret Princes

This new TLC show Secret Princes is my new obsession. Not only because it's interesting and they are all royalty, but also because of their fashion.  Here are the names from left to right: Prince Salauddin Babi of India; Lord Robert Walters; Prince Francisco of Spain; Honourable Ludovic Watson of Houghton Hall.
This is the after shot of them trying to be more "American". The one that really stands out to me is prince Salauddin because in both pictures he just looks ugly. The only reason anyone would want to marry him would have to be for his money, because look at his ugly striped polo! However, Lord Robert is about as far from ugly as one can be. I mean just look at him!
So anyway, again I apologize for the lack of updating lately but it turns out I have mono so yeah. Also after the Emmy's tomorrow I will be updating about all of the worst and best dressed stars.
As always don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment