Monday, September 24, 2012

Emmy's Best Dressed

This years Emmy's were filled with many amazingly dressed stars and then some not so amazingly dressed stars. In this article we will be discussing the best dressed, but don't worry the worst dressed will be coming soon. So, I have to say that I think my favorite celebrity look would have to be Tina Fey looking amazing in Vivianne Westwood. I absolutely love the beading around her chest. Some people are saying that it looks to mature for her, but I disagree.
My second favorite Celebrity outfit was the always lovely Sofia Vergara. This woman can pull off any outfit and looks amazing all of the time. This dress was designed by Zuhair Murad. I love the backless halter look on her. 


While these are not the only amazing looking celebrities, they are definitely my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment